1. DATA AND TRANSMISSION
- eSewa is secured by 128 bit VeriSign SSL Certificate, which means all personal information like your user id and password, and the information about your transactions are encrypted before being transmitted through the internet.
- Always visit eSewa by typing https://esewa.com.np in your browser.
- When you deposit/transfer funds from partner banks to eSewa, communication between the bank and eSewa is carried out via secured VPN connection.
- All your data are stored in state-of-the-art data center.
2. IDENTITY AND PASSWORD
- Use valid Email or Mobile No. and provide proper information while registering for the eSewa service.
- Use strong password to protect your account. Make a point to change your password regularly. Never use dictionary words as your password. Make use of numbers and special characters to improve the strength of your password.
- Beware of phising sites and emails eSewa never sends emails or make calls to you to reveal your username or passwords.
- If your receive suspicious email/SMS please inform eSewa live support.
- Please check the url of eSewa as https://esewa.com.np whenever accessing the eSewa through web.
3. WITH MOBILE
- Do not leave your mobile unattended. Please ensure that your mobile's locking features have been enabled.
- Always use eSewa mobile application to access your eSewa account. Please make sure the download is done through the official eSewa website at https://esewa.com.np.
- Do not reveal your Mobile PIN (MPIN) to others.
- All messages generated by the mobile application are encrypted in the operator network for enhanced security.
- Please change your MPIN on regular basis.